Some of the best things in life are warm and flavorful and that includes breakfast food. It gives you a thrilling feeling in the morning to be able to enjoy your favorite taste that carry you through the first part of your day.
Eggs, bacon, ham, cheese, croissants, waffles, coffee and other scrumptious delicacies are a treat for the tongue.
That is why it is important to have all the right kitchen appliances to make this tongue fiesta happen. The Bella waffle maker is one such tool that consistently performs its expected duty.
Learn More About the Bella Brand
The Bella Houseware company seems to be an appliance brand that is geared towards women. “Today’s BELLA is busy rushing to a meeting or picking up her kids at daycare. She needs quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify her hectic life.”
Its website messaging is specifically targeted to the multitasking, busy mother with a hectic lifestyle.
They “strive to reach our Bellas throughout every facet of her life, from when she’s preparing meals to when she finally sits down to relax.
We not only provide her with the right small kitchen appliance but also equip her with essential tools like recipes, tips and product videos. And, all this done in her social media universe.”
A Review of the Variants of Bella Waffle Maker
This manufacturer produces several different types of waffle makers. They include:
Bella Copper Titanium Rotating Waffle Maker
- Special Ceramic Copper Titanium coating is 8 times more durable and cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick...
- Ultra durable coating is heat resistant up to 850 degrees and metal utensil safe
- Heathly-Eco coating does not contain harmful chemicals & is PTFE and PFOA free
This top performer is a great kitchen appliance worthy of your consideration. The Bella Copper Titanium rotating waffle maker has non-stick features. Every waffle-loving eater will be grateful for this addition.
It gives superior service, and you will enjoy your waffle much faster than with other brands.
In terms of durability, the Bella waffle maker will last eight times longer and that means, you can enjoy making waffles for many years to come. A few bangs and scratches will not defect this product. Its Titanium reinforced coating offers resistance to easy deterioration, found in some other products.
It is important to note that this appliance does not contain foam, pate, cadmium and lead. The manufacturers were mindful of providing a healthy eco coating.
The fact that you can also flip your waffles without a second thought makes this an enjoyable and worthwhile product to have. Its pioneering revolving capabilities gives you continuous restaurant-worthy Belgian waffles. All you have to do is break off a piece and take a savory bite of your favorite waffle mix.
Storage is a breeze because it comes with a folding handle, which is a great space saving design. There is a two-year warranty on the product. So you can apply for assistance if there are any unforeseen problems.
This Bella Waffle Maker comes with a number of features. They include:
- 1Folding handle for convenient storage
- 2Power and ready indicator lights for fool-proof performance
- 31000 watt heating system
- 4Variable browning control dial to cook waffles to your preference
- 5Rotating function for even browning
- 6Makes four 1-in thick, restaurant quality Belgian waffles in 10 minutes
- 7Healthy eco coating does not contain lead, cadmium and is pate and foam free
- 8The coating is reinforced with titanium for outstanding durability and resistance to metal utensils
- 9Ceramic coating is 8 times more durable and cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings
Bella Rotating Ceramic Waffle Maker
Save yourself some time and energy when you invest in a Double Rotating Ceramic Waffle Maker. It comes as expected with non-stick coating, and your waffles are prepared 1″ thick.
Along with its dual-cooking plates, the grids are made extra deep. It has the classic rotating, cook system expected from the Bella brand.
This Double Rotating Ceramic Waffle Maker comes with a number of features. They include:
- 1Drip tray to catch spills and crumbs
- 2Stay-cool handles for convenient usage
- 3Folding handle for convenient storage
- 4Power and ready indicator lights for fool-proof performance
- 5Variable browning control dial to cook waffles to your preference
- 6Up to 20% faster cooking
- 7Makes 1” thick, large 6×6” waffles- great for holding different types of toppings
- 81500 watt heating system
- 9Healthy coating – PTFE and PFOA free
- 10Scratch resistant, non-stick surface
- 112 slice capacity reduces cooking time and is perfect for families or large gatherings
- 12Whitford FUSION ceramic coating
- 135 times more durable
- Enjoy crisp and fluffy belgian waffles at home in minutes. Works with a variety of batters including wheat and gluten...
- Rotating function and cool-touch handle gives you consistently even and crisp waffles
- Non-stick coating makes cooking a breeze. Allows you to pull waffles out in one piece without sticking
In just a few minutes, you can partake of a waffle made from all kinds of different mixtures, including wheat and gluten free. The convenience is amplified with the cool-touch handle and rotating function, which is none to produce crisp and fluffy Belgian waffles in no time.
As an added benefit, the Bella 13591 Classic Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker also has a non-stick coating
So when you retrieve your waffle, it easily lifts out, without breaking apart. There are nine precise browning settings, which affords you diversity in your waffle preference. So whether you want it lightly browned or a whole lot more, you get your preference.
And when rotating the control knob, you will not be burnt because it is always cool.
The drip tray keeps you from making a mess and it stores easily because of the nice and slim folding mode.
- 1Power and ready indicator lights for fool-proof performance
- 2Non-stick coating for hassle-free cooking and easy clean-up
- 31000 watt heating system
- 4Folding handle for convenient storage
- 5Rotating function for evenly cooked waffles
- 6Makes four 1’’ thick, restaurant quality Belgian waffles in 10 minutes
Bella Waffle Maker and Its Peers
We looked at a number of other brands which are strong competitors for Bella Waffle Maker. These include Presto, Chef’s Choice, Hamilton and Cuisinart because they are the top brands on the market today.
However, at the end of the day, the Bella waffle maker came out on top. More so in the areas of price and preparation time.
We selected these other waffle makers as well and we ranked them in order of preference as follows:
Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker
For the number two spot, we choose the Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker, which is just as affordably priced as the Bella. You can purchase it for a little over $21.00 on Amazon. Typical preparation time averages three minutes, and it uses 850 watts.
Product specification includes:
- 23-Year warranty
- 3Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 4Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- 5Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
Then the third spot goes to the Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker with Removable Plates, which is twice the price of the Bella. You can acquire it for just over $20 on Amazon. Typical preparation time averages 4:30 minutes. In addition, it uses 800 watts.
Some of its product features include:
- 1On and Ready lights indicate when power is on and when to add batter
- 2Browning control
- 3Drip tray catches excess batter
- 4Removable grids & drip tray are dishwasher safe
- 5Nonstick finish allows effortless release and trouble-free cleanup
- 6Advanced heating technology ensures consistent baking and browning
- 7Brushed stainless steel exterior housing ensures long-lasting durability
- 8Cool-touch, easy-flip handle folds for easy storage
- 9Flips easily for thick, fluffy waffles
- Belgian waffle maker cooks in less than 90 seconds
- Quad Baking System selects fast or deep bake, texture, and color
- Floating hinge maintains thickness; beeps when done
The next top performer is the Chef’s Choice WafflePro Express Waffle Maker just as affordably priced as the Bella. You can obtain the item for a little over $61.00 on Amazon. Typical preparation time averages 3:05, and it requires 1100 watts.
Chef’s Choice WafflePro Express Waffle Maker product features include:
- 11-year limited warranty
- 2Measures roughly 12 by 12-4/5 by 5-1/5 inches
- 3Unique "floating" top plate for uniform thickness
- 4Quad baking system for custom texture and color
- 5Has cord storage
- 6Fast temperature recovery
- 7Choose deep-bake mode or "crisp exterior/moist interior" setting
- 8Includes several recipes
- 9Nonstick waffle maker bakes Belgian waffles in less than 90 seconds
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut...
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete; Brushed stainless steel exterior;
Afterwards, the next spot goes to the Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker, which you can acquire for just over $39.00 on Amazon. Typical preparation time averages 4:20 minutes. Also, it uses 1100 watts.
Some of its Presto Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker product features include:
- 1120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- 2Nonstick interior easily wipes clean
- 3Brushed stainless steel exterior
- 4You get four easy-to-cut sections as is the Belgian waffle style
- 5Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking
- 6Countdown timer with digital display signals when the time is complete
- 7Locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- 8Rotate 180 degrees to uniformly broaden waffle batter, so that you get a tender inside and crispy outside
- 9Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter
Understanding the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Bella Waffle Maker
What Do Customers Say About Bella Waffle Maker?
One Lowes customer was very happy with the ease of using it and their inexpensive purchase of the Bella waffle maker.
They stated, “I absolutely love this thing. It makes beautiful delicious waffles, not cooking spray needed. I love it. It was very inexpensive. I think I paid $20 bucks for it. It is truly a great anytime gift.”
Robespierre, a first-time buyer of the Bella product at local Wal-Mart in March 2018, stuck through the initial hit and miss. She was not disappointed. Her advice is worth considering.
“Thought a cheapie (19.97) would be the best way to experiment. Wasted first three tries as not well done enough for my taste. Fourth and all of many subsequent waffles were perfect after four-minute cook time. Waffles come right out of the machine with no sticking. My advice is ignoring the "READY" light and time for four minutes. Well worth the price.”
So, consider these reviews as you go waffle maker shopping, and you will not be disappointed by your purchase.